Marketing All Rounder
Sparkol is growing fast and this is your opportunity to join an innovative, inspired team to help continue this success. The role is a high profile, diverse and fun position that will see you test your marketing abilities on a daily basis, try new methods and learn career-enhancing skills.
If you have a wealth of great ideas, enjoy the challenge of marketing market-leading software to large corporates, students and small businesses worldwide, contact us now.
- Delivery of the marketing strategy – involved in all online and offline marketing content and campaign development, delivery and measurement.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s market, customers and competitors to develop leading marketing deliverables and campaigns.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Use a good understanding of SEO and PPC to continually increase traffic and conversions.
- Manage content strategy and work with all contributors to innovate and maintain continual flow of interesting, engaging video, blogs, social media and other content.
- Develop marcomm plan to deliver against the commercial targets of the company.
- Continually analyse and adjust website messaging and product positioning based on visitor behaviour.
- Be an active participant and leader across the company’s social media platforms.
- Lead the development of media campaigns working with internal personnel and outside agencies.
- Take overall responsibility for the company and product websites working with Inbound Marketing to deliver continual growth in visitors, leads and conversions.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Work with affiliate programs to recruit new partners.
- Contribute to the brand development and corporate marketing plans and execution.
- Prepare company website, social media, affiliate, partner and other advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Generate innovative marketing ideas and work with the team to take these to market
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Work closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and results.
A minimum of 3 years of related experience is required.
A marketing degree is preferred but drive, initiative, motivation and ideas with a focus on results trump all!
Demonstrated ability in website optimization, PPC and other paid campaigns, innovative content development and great communications style are most important.
We provide a great place to work. We pay well, have great coffee, an enormous fruit basket and a free lunch on a Wednesday. Oh and the pension, bike to work scheme, matched payroll giving, health insurance, health cash plan, table football and a great team are all there too. In addition to 24 days of holiday we offer you 5 personal days off per year to spend as you like.