Sparkol are looking for a personable and talented Systems Architect/ Dev Ops engineer with a hands-on development background to help with their ambitious growth plans.
Sparkol is a growing software company based in Bristol, UK.
We specialise in making unique tools that help people get their message across without any design or technical know-how and are the makers of VideoScribe, the whiteboard animation software which helps users to create highly engaging videos
- You will have solid AWS experience working with S3, EC2, Elastic Load Balancers and Auto-Scaling Groups. Ideally you will also have experience with Lambda, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front and RDS skills. Bonus points for experience with ECS and Docker.
- You will have experience with one or more CI tools e.g. Jenkins, CodeShip. Experience of setting up and maintaining Continuous Deployment would be desirable.
- You will have experience with a configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- You will be proficient at writing SQL and working with an RDBMS e.g. MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- You will have experience working with a version control system, ideally Git.
- You will be comfortable working with both Linux and Windows.
We are looking for someone with the attitude and aptitude to really stand out from the crowd.
- 24 days holiday per year plus UK bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Income protection
- Life cover
- Private health cover
- Free daily lunches from local restaurant
- Opportunity for training days and growth
- Childcare vouchers
- Charity sponsorship fund available