Sparkol are looking for a personable and talented Systems Architect/ Dev Ops engineer with a hands-on development background to help with their ambitious growth plans.
Sparkol is a Bristol-based software company empowering people to engage their audience. We make tools to help people communicate brilliantly, regardless of technical ability. Leading the way by developing whiteboard animation explainer video solution, VideoScribe, Sparkol has now also introduced Storypix. This vision is why we are trusted by the world’s leading companies, educators and users from over 160 countries.
- You will have solid AWS experience working with S3, EC2, Elastic Load Balancers and Auto-Scaling Groups. Ideally you will also have experience with Lambda, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front and RDS skills. Bonus points for experience with ECS and Docker.
- You will have experience with one or more CI tools e.g. Jenkins, CodeShip. Experience of setting up and maintaining Continuous Deployment would be desirable.
- You will have experience with a configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- You will be proficient at writing SQL and working with an RDBMS e.g. MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- You will have experience working with a version control system, ideally Git.
- You will be comfortable working with both Linux and Windows.
We are looking for someone with the attitude and aptitude to really stand out from the crowd.
- 24 days holiday per year plus UK bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Income protection
- Life cover
- Private health cover
- Opportunity for training days and growth
- Childcare vouchers
- Charity sponsorship fund available