Customer Support Analyst
At Sparkol, we create easy to use products which our customers love. Every so often they need product or account support. As a Customer Support Analyst, your job is to ensure that our customers have the best experience possible, no matter how they choose to contact us. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skill set. As the voice of Sparkol, you will act both as an advocate for our products and a champion for our users, by communicating with them across multiple channels.
What you need to bring is a fun and friendly personality who enjoys helping someone in need. It’s of advantage if you know how to use a phone and send an email, but we can provide training if required.
Sparkol has a can do, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. We are hardworking, ethical, friendly and, above all, collaborative. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and vibrant company, that while small has a global reach. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
At Sparkol, our mission is to give everyone the tools to create captivating content quickly and easily, no matter their technical ability, design skills or budget. Our main software, VideoScribe, is used in over 160 countries. It enables thousands of businesses, marketers, illustrators, bloggers, sales people, video professionals and teachers to tell better stories with whiteboard style animations and videos.
Our diverse, and supportive culture means our team are curious, inventive and work to become a little better every single day. We pride ourselves on our 45% female, 55% male team makeup. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and vibrant company in the heart of Bristol, UK, that while small has a global reach. Get in touch, if this sounds like a good fit for you.
- Provide thoughtful, personalised communication to Sparkol customers in relation to both the usage and purchasing of products and services via phone, chat, email and social media.
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate and timely manner in line with our tone of voice
- Document customer issues efficiently and concisely
- Time management is key, you need to be able to prioritise your workload to ensure targets are adhered to across the support function
- Regularly review and update our help website which is full of guides and tutorials
- Work with the Support Manager to ensure the department is consistently improving the customer experience and maximise self-service and frictionless customer interactions
- You will be one of the main points of contact with our customers. A crucial part of your role will be communicating customer feedback to key business stakeholders including our product and development teams
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- Professional experience in a customer focused environment
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- A self-starter, diligent with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise effectively
- A desire to learn and an interest in technology
- Experienced in the use of a range of image, audio and video creation software packages. Ideally at a professional level but at least at a recreational level.
- A basic understanding and experience using Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android to enable you to answer questions around our product’s capabilities
- Educated to ‘A’ Level or equivalent
We believe in a work life balance. We know broken boilers and sick families are all part of life which sometimes coincide with work. If you work hard when you’re here you get respect and flexibility in return but we get a lot more on offer:
- Private healthcare insurance
- Health cash plan
- Life cover - 2x salary
- Income protection - 50% salary
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Free fruit
- Running club with pro-running coach
- Free yoga
- Learning & training support
- Bike to work scheme
- Season rail ticket loan
- Payroll charitable giving
- Charity/fundraising sponsorship
- Bottomless tea and coffee