Social Media Manager
At Sparkol, we create easy to use content creation software which our customer love. We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager who lives and breathes digital marketing to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. Get in touch, if this sounds like a good fit for you.
At Sparkol, our mission is to give everyone the tools to create captivating content quickly and easily, no matter their technical ability, design skills or budget. Our main software, VideoScribe, is used in over 160 countries. It enables thousands of businesses, marketers, illustrators, trainers, bloggers, sales people, video professionals and teachers to tell better stories with whiteboard style animations and videos.
Our diverse, and supportive culture means our team are curious, inventive and work to become a little better every single day. We pride ourselves on our 45% female, 55% male team makeup. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and vibrant company in the heart of Bristol, UK, that while small has a global reach. Get in touch, if this sounds like a good fit for you.
- Proven track record as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- In depth knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver with analytical mind-set and multitasking skills
- Educated to degree level or relevant field experience
- Proven Social Media management experience
- A good range of platform experience, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like product development, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Monitor, manage and grow our social media groups
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
We believe in a work life balance. We know broken boilers and sick families are all part of life which sometimes coincide with work. If you work hard when you’re here you get respect and flexibility in return but we get a lot more on offer:
- Private healthcare insurance
- Health cash plan
- Life cover - 2x salary
- Income protection - 50% salary
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Free fruit
- Running club with pro-running coach
- Free yoga
- Learning & training support
- Bike to work scheme
- Season rail ticket loan
- Payroll charitable giving
- Charity/fundraising sponsorship
- Bottomless tea and coffee