Sales Development Manager
At Sparkol, we create easy to use content creation software which our customers love. We are looking for a talented Sales Development Manager who lives and breathes sales to develop our creative services offering to markets across the sector. You will be responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures a strong presence in your sector.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Development Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. Get in touch, if this sounds like a good fit for you.
At Sparkol, our mission is to give everyone the tools to create captivating content quickly and easily, no matter their technical ability, design skills or budget. Our main software, VideoScribe, is used in over 160 countries. It enables thousands of businesses, marketers, illustrators, trainers, bloggers, sales people, video professionals and teachers to tell better stories with whiteboard style animations and videos. Our creative services division uses our VideoScribe software to deliver the very best video production, custom illustration, voiceover talent or onsite training - creating a bespoke package for our clients to take their business to the next level.
Our diverse, and supportive culture means our team are curious, inventive and work to become a little better every single day. We pride ourselves on our 45% female, 55% male team makeup. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and vibrant company in the heart of Bristol, UK, that while small has a global reach. Get in touch, if this sounds like a good fit for you.
- Design and implement a sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures a strong presence in the market.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through telesales, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Manage your pipeline and present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Proven track record as a Sales Development Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to grasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
NICE TO HAVES
- Mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Creative agency background
- Additional languages
We believe in a work-life balance. We know broken boilers and sick families are all part of life which sometimes coincide with work. If you work hard when you’re here you get respect and flexibility in return but we get a lot more on offer:
- Private healthcare insurance
- Health cash plan
- Life cover - 2x salary
- Income protection - 50% salary
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Free fruit
- Running club with pro-running coach
- Free yoga
- Learning & training support
- Bike to work scheme
- Season rail ticket loan
- Payroll charitable giving
- Charity/fundraising sponsorship
- Bottomless tea and coffee